Work with me
I offer workshops, consulting, and creative services for individuals, media productions, and organizations.
- Sin Salsa No Hay Paraíso: Exploring on2 Salsa and New York City Cultural History
- Creative Survival in Academia & Beyond: Envisioning the Creative “Alt”-Ac
- Movement for Liberation: Dance and the Sociological Imagination
For individual artists & creative entrepreneurs:
- Creative Visions is an 8-week program to help you bring your creative vision from idea to reality.
For organizations, companies, & media productions:
- Tailored support with research, framing, review, or written communication related to your media production or organizational project, with a story-driven, compassionate, and intersectional lens.
Detailed qualitative or mixed-methods research providing social or historical information on your project topic.
Social-justice oriented feedback for your project, including: film and television, fiction or non-fiction writing, podcasts, social media content, and gaming.
Support in understanding the real world equity impact and implications of topics covered in your project in the strategic planning, production, or post-production phase.
Authenticity reads or sensitivity review for the following topics:
- Italian or Italian American representation
- New York City neighborhoods and communities (historic or contemporary)
- Interracial family dynamics (w/partner)
- Latin social dance communities
Help translating complex ideas into clear narratives.
Writing, editing, and review services for social media, blogs, funding proposals, and short-form popular publication. Available on a select basis.
- Private or Group Dance Classes
- NY-style Mambo/on2 Salsa, Latin Fusion
- NY-style Mambo/on2 Salsa, Latin Fusion, Street Jazz, Commercial, Theater